Journal #8

How have your thoughts toward school changed?

My attitude towards school has become much different since it has become remote. Although it’s much harder like this and I really want to go back to being in the building and seeing people and moving around all day, this way does have its benefits. Grades have become a much less stressful thing now that they can only improve. It can be easy to get into the mindset that you can slack off and not do the work but I noticed that I haven't been doing that. I don’t need to complete my work with 100% effort, but I do more because I want to learn. I don't dread doing work as much as I have in the past. I think because of the situation school has become more about learning and less about grades and I really appreciate that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal #10

Race, the Son of Racism

Values in Winnetka